Monday, March 6, 2017

childhood dream

When I was 6 or 7 years old, in common with many other kids, I had a particular feeling about candy and I liked eating all kinds of cheap nba hats. But I had to buy candy with money while at that time I didn't have money. When I looked at the candy stores, I couldn't help envying the shop owners. I thought they could eat as many sweets as they liked at any time without paying. How lucky they were!
So to own a candy shop was one of my childhood dreams. I hoped that I could hold a big candy jar. Then what I needed to do was just waiting for customers while eating sweets. Although it sounds very silly and unpractical, cheap nfl fitted hats did inspire me for a long time. Anyway, as I grew older and my desire for candy decreased, I gave up that dream.
Instead, I dreamed to be a teacher. I was kind of fascinated by the feeling of writing on the blackboard with chalk. I loved that crisp sound. I even used the wall of my house as blackboard and asked my younger brother to play my student. I taught him numbers and poets. I gained and enjoyed the sense of achievement and happiness. The wall is still left with my writing. Teaching could be very tiring but also very awarding. I studied hard trying to practice being a better cheap nfl snapback hats teacher. Somehow, I am still dreaming about becoming a teacher now.
Anyway, I had so many dreams and each of them means a lot to me. They made me young and kept me moving. I cherish every childhood dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment