Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A Poor Girl? Or a bad girl

Yesterday, a girl of my acquaintance greeted me on the Weichat. After talking something unimportant,cheap jerseys, she asked me to lend her some money.
In accordance with her description, she is in Beijing now, and she just arrived there as a single girl soon.
Unfortunately, because of the high consumption in Beijing, she has used out all her money and now, she can't afford a hotel. With no jobs, she has to stay in the internet bar in the night. She promised that she would return the money once she finds a job.
We just met each other twice and didn't keep in touch frequently. what's more, my money is just enough to support the meal fares of this month. I told her I had no extra money to do her a favor, cheap snapback hats,why she didn't call her parents for help, afterwards, she is just eighteen years old. "It's useless." she said,"my parents don't care of me at all."
After that, she turned to be overwhelming furious and sent me a message like that, "why aren't you willing to give me a hand? Do you want to witness me starve to death in Beijing? Let it go, I clearly recognize you this time!"
It's really exasperating. To be honest, we know each other little. For me, I am unable to help her as I lack money too, however, for her,fake oakley sunglasses, I'm a ruthless girl who just stands by. I don't want to explain more, forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment