Friday, April 21, 2017

house

Born in temporary simple shed put up by father and relatives after earthquake in 1978.Then,cheap nfl jerseys, at the same year,father entered the college again after hard ten-year life.Later,we lived in a formal house with another couple together,who were my aunt and uncle.I was so small at that time,I couldn't understand why adults always fought.Yeah,having lived in opposite rooms in the same house for years caused that.During those years,father studied in the college for 4 years.I always looked forward to him and his food for me.Grandma always told me it was in a shed among three trees that I was born.But I never knew what it was like.
When I was in Grade 3 or 4,father finished his college life.We moved into a small house next to a big new house being built,cheap snapbacks, which would really belong to us.Soon,new house was finished,father specially asked someone to make all new furniture.I was very happy at that time,and often offered to clean the house.
I couldn't remember when father started to work as a teacher or when to change his job.When told to move to the town,was I very happy or not?I can't remember yet now.
I started studying in the strange classroom,strange school,strange town then.Everything was strange.Especially in a strange house near the new school.I didn't like that house at all,because it was untidy and old.Later,I knew from father that the house was rented by him.It didn't belong to us.Yeah,we had no money,cheap replica oakleys, the house in the hometown wasn't sold,because it was left to grandparets,they lived in it.
At the end of the year of my junior high school.Public housing needed turning to private housing,father had no money to buy the house we had being lived.Even if we needed to move out of that house,he didn't sell the one in the hometown as well.At last,father found a dormitory in a school,the rooms were smaller,even older and tinpotter.

One year later,I went to Tianjin city to study.Each time I came back to see that house,how I wish we could have a good house.Two years later,father told me that we bought a new flat.At that moment,how excited I was,although it never came to my face.Every week,I eagered to move into the new flat quickly.And at last, we did,wholesale nfl jerseys, everything was new.
I realised ,from then on, I set affection on house.
Before I married,I put house the first place,in my mind,no house means no home.I want a space world completely belonging to me.I like tidying,like all the things in the house,I love making everything warm and lovely in rooms.
Until now,I still love houses.Since I married,having changed small to big,to my favourite one now.We have moved houses several times.As long as having money,I only want it change into houses,one,two three...While doing that,cheap nfl hats, suddenly finding my zones in this world grow bigger and giving them to son are really a happy thing.Fighting!From next month,I will reduce costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment