Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Nightmare

        I often dream strange and ridiculous dreams. Last week, I had a nightmare at my home in the course of the National Day. Next I will tell that nightmare which I am not willing to recall at all.
       I was surrounded by fresh red blood at my home where I was born and grown. I kept running in a subconscious to get rid of being killed by killers. At the beginning,wholesale jerseys, I did not know who wanted to kill me. When I hid in a wardrobe, I saw one of killers through tiny cracks. I was so shocked that the killer was my high school classmate! He looked cruel with a broadsword in his hand and he was looking for me. I was so scared with my shaking knees and a cold sweat broke out on the back of my neck. I kept my eyes squeezed shut, standing stiffly. Strangely, while I opened my eyes, I was in another place instead of wardrobe, with a stick in my hand. I walked fast to look for my family members because I wanted to see them as soon as possible. In the process of looking for, I met another killer who was my classmate as well. In addition, I disliked her. At that time, her back was against me. Therefore,cheap fake oakleys, I hit her with my stick and ran away. She was running after me angrily. Fortunately, I wake up.
       What a terrible dream! The reason why I had this nightmare is likely that I watched the suspense film called Ten deadly sins. Although there is no ghost in it, there are so many horrible plots. I would never watch this kind of films any more, because it’s really uncomfortable to have nightmares.        

No comments:

Post a Comment