Wednesday, April 26, 2017

every summer

Every summer is not only a time to say goodbye,but also a new start to all of the teachers and students. This year,I have no any special feelings,no joys or sorrows.And it seems nothing to express,replica oakley sunglasses, I know something has effected my mood the whole year.Only expecting to have a quieter working office next term,and hoping not to see whoever I don't wanna see.
Only one day left,even I hesitate what to do in the last class tomorrow.I am not a bit satisfied with my work of this year,and even sometimes asked myself what was wrong with me.I know what I give my students and they give me becomes less and less.No matter what I will be like in the future,I just hope to be true to my heart,because the real happiness is always from the bottom of heart instead of the surface smiles.
Now,say something about my son.This year is a nice year to him,not bad scores at schoolwork,a healthier body, much taller-nearly 1.7metres.Nothing can make me happier than those.He really becomes my pride,I always think myself very lucky because of him,a lovely boy.
Telling myself that not everything is perfect and so nice,we needn't sigh,anything lost can change into something else to give back,merely,we can't recognize them any more,actually,nfl jerseys cheap, it is just around us.Those relatives we ever lost,never leave.
Those that originally belong to you will be sent to you one day.Those passing by are just to say hello to us,we needn't miss.
But I will miss summer~
Summer is going on~
Summer seems so good,because it brings me another summer holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment