Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Daily topic: The saddest moment in your life

The saddest moment in my life? It’s an interesting topic, interesting but hard. I always believe that real sadness is too heavy to put into words. If you could phrase a sad moment out, you have already been over it. No matter how heartbreaking you once had been,wholesale jerseys, time heals and eventually it couldn’t hurt you anymore. So why not let the past ghost rest for good?

Life has its ups and downs. In my whole life, I have been through times where I felt as if I had been abandoned by the whole world, frustrated, helpless and despair. At those moments I had thought that the sun would never rise but in fact “tomorrow” still came as a brand new day. I couldn’t say which one is the saddest moment of my life: the time when my parents’ divorce turned my life upside down? Or that chilly night when I walked down the street with tears running down my face after an ugly breakup? Or those repeated failures and frustrations that I had suffered because of being helpless sensitive and shy? Or that day when my son got hurt on the head and I was almost eating-alive with guilt? Time heals,cheap mlb hats, now I could talk about those moments freely as if they were just stories, belong to another person. Once they had torn me apart, but now they are just old scars. Sometimes I might still feel a slight prick when they came across my mind, but most of the time I could embrace them with a smile. When I recalled those unhappy moments of my life, I am no longer indignant with the question: Why me? Why should I go through all these?

What I’ve been through make the person who I am now. I can’t say that every obstacle has become the gateway to a new beginning. But at least they make me stronger, they teach me how to think positively when bad things happened, they tell me even in the darkest days, there’s a light. For that,cheap oakley sunglasses, I feel appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment