Friday, April 21, 2017

On my own

I have forgotten when I formed the habit of trying to do things on my own.No matter how tiny it is,cheap oakley sunglasses, I don't like asking for help.Once there's trouble,I would even choose whoever is nicer.I believe each problem has countless ways to solve,merely,some people are lazy,some depend on others too often,some never think about whether it would trouble others much.I know human is a kind of animals prefering living in groups,maybe helping is always another way to get closer to each other.However,I never want to make others close to me by troubling them.To be an independent person and keep myself in my  own world.Maybe the top of life is just freedom,how to reach it is really a problem to each one,independence first,then freedom,from behavÄ«or's freedom to inner heart's freedom,from hesitation,contradiction,pain  to real happiness without any vanity.
Yeah,don't make heart more indebted!Try not make nice affections change into an exchange of benefits.cheap jerseys, Everyone has the ability of overcoming all difficulties as long as having a strong heart.Having a stedfast heart is also a kind of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment