Wednesday, April 26, 2017

ALoneness is also a joy.

When asked whether he wanted a little sister or brother,son said no.I know he is a kind boy,maybe he doesn't want to share love from parents with another one.
When asked whether he hoped to have a big circle of friends,cheap hats, husband said no.In fact,he is a good talker,it shouldn't be hard for him to make it.However,he said there was no room for that but family.
When someone wanted to visit my house,I tried my best to refuse.Not because I don't like them,but prefer to reduce any useless things,for chatting can happen at any time and place nowadays if you miss each other.
When asked whether I would be sad once some close person gets away from me,I said no.Because I think breaking away from a villain is no less than meeting a gentleman.
When offered a buck,however,my rabbit couldn't speak.So she suffered for two terrible days.
Now,I understand it has been saying no,just like us,her family.At last,the buck was given back yesterday early morning.I could hardly keep suffering that as well.
When given the things we don't need,we will think them burdens.Time goes like a turtle's walking.
Say sorry to my rabbit,I did a very awful thing to her.
Everything is back as ever,she relaxes wherever she likes and enjoys her food.
It seems that our life got more enjoyable with our rabbit alone,cheap nfl jerseys, without that buck.
Aloneness is also a joy,having our own world.
I can hear my rabbit saying:It is my place,listen to my order!Not where's my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment