Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Ode to Joy

This is a TV series Ode to joy is talking about friendship, life, romance and youth which are two seasons, cheap hats,one was in 2016 and the second season is in this year.
Five women live on the 22 floor of the same apartment; Different in personalities they each have their own struggles in their career,  family and love life. As they get to know each other and Journey through the struggles of living in Shanghai, they each undergo a transformation.
“Ode to Joy” was certainly my most anticipated drama of the year and for good reasons, I will briefly explain why, First and foremost because I have total trust in the production team and actors and well when I read what it would be about I was filled with too much happiness, it was sisterhood and a friendship filled with so much love, respect, funny and cute moments. And I have to admit I’m not the biggest fan of Chinese Modem Dramas but now I can definitely say, this one is the best I’ve seen and among my favorite dramas right now.
Of course what made this drama such a wonderful and unique journey is the friendship between all of them, how they all get to know, accept, respect and love each other, it was simply beautiful and magical to see, everything feels so genuine, it’s like they’ve known each other since a very long time and were able to confide in one another, joke and do lot of amusing activities together like true friends would do and yeah it did take a little bit of time for at least two of them to open up more and accept the other girls however in the end they were themselves when together all 5 of them.
Friendship is definitely not what this drama is all about, Cheap jerseysI really have too much love this drama that will be hard to explain with words but anyway I’ll try to convey my thoughts and affection for Ode to Joy without being too subjective, They do really have their own qualities and flaws and that’s what make them humane and alive.
Of course I know if I start talking about all of them it will take me hours so I’ll try make it as short as possible and go straight to the point. It was overall a very great drama as I said above and I just can’t wait for the next seasons to see my girls again”0”. Very recommended as it will definitely bring you lot of smiles laughter and food for thoughts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment