Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Spend minutes ask myself

 I found recently I can’t express myself in English exactly . There are a lot of thoughts can’t tell directly in English style , cheap nfl hats, Perhaps there stay the differences In culture , however, the main reason is that My English is not enough to help me serve the communication.
     All the words I wrote sounds like Chinese English . Even though , I pursue myself to insist it on and do hope I can appreciate my words some day . I always write something while nobodywas watching . I fear the question that how high level your English . I can’t tell and it is shy for me to talk about this issue .even sometimes I sneer me on this , what caused the situation that I spent a lot of time on English learning but be nervous still when I have the chance to communicate in English , even now I can’t express myself rightly . I always focus on learning but didn’t get the senior development which bored me much .
     This morning I have had less to do and have time to do the communication with myself in heart . Actually speaking , nfl jerseys cheapI have talent on music and Chinese writing but I did not spend much time on studying them and also didn’t get the improvement . Perhaps it is the reason why I am learning English sometimes but didn’t make the great progress .

No comments:

Post a Comment